About Indian Mound Golf Club
* Architect Phil Wogan presents a challenging par 70 golf course
* Relatively level front 9, gentle rolling terrain back 9
* Renovated First Hole opened in 2010!
* New tee boxes added to multiple holes over the last few years!
* Well groomed/player friendly
* "Considered one of New Hampshire's most popular golf courses" Located on Rt. 16-B, Ctr. Ossipee, NH.
* Open mid April - mid Nov.
* Soft Spikes
* Tee Times open to public 603-539-7733
* Discounted after 3:00pm
* Coupons available in local newspapers
* MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted
* Enjoy a great sandwich & beverage or come by for our Friday night BBQ at River's Edge Grille & Tavern